Class : Mage
Spec 1 : Frost
Spec 2 : Fire

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please elaborate on your spec(s) if needed.:
5-33-3 and 6-2-33

Were you in any prior guilds? If so, please tell us which guilds and why you left them.:
ER and Ascendance, Ascendance guild leader quit and turned off vent. everyone knows what happened with ER

Tell us about your raid experience. Focus on Cata raiding, but add pre-Cata experience where you think it might illustrate your abilities.:
3 boss's in cata, magmaw-first boss in four winds and BH boss. pre-cata everything on hardmode

Please describe your role in a raid setting. Why is your class/spec important?:
Mage, Fire, dead dps does no dps and decursing when needed

Tell us a little bit about your play style. Rotation, talent point explanation, choice of glyphs, etc.:
fireball fireball fireball pyroblast? =x anyways i read EJ and all that, im always willing to try somthing out anything to get better at my class

Why do you think you would be a good addition to Misguided?:
i'm always around alot and dependable if im not on at the moment i can me easyly contanted via phone

If you would like to, tell us a little about yourself so we may get a better idea of the person behind the character.:
Rawr! =D

Please link to a screen shot of your UI & keybindings.:
http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/50796/module_appform/full/253.jpg

Please link a WoL parse for us to review, if you do not have one, your application may take a little longer.:
dont have one

This application does not email you with responses to your application, if you understand this, and still wish to apply, then please click the "Yes" option. :
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

re: DECLINED - App: Starrz - by Astuur

Howdy Starrz.. or sydx?

Quick few questions for you! i'm not an officer or in charge of recruitment or anything, so no worries for you...was just curious about your talent points.

I'm assuming you're fire as thats what you've listed in your rotation and what not. Why did you spec into pyromaniac and not impact? Do you find it difficult to mantain damage on 3 targets consistantly with out it?

What is your reasoning for not spec'ing into cauterize? There are quite a few instances in progression where it's nice to have a second life!

Also, few questions on you glyphs.. Have you looked into glyph of conjuring? Another mage in our guild had a discussion with me about it and i'm sold. I wasn't taking into consideration it cuts the costs of mana gems. It's excellent for long fights.

Aslo, whats your reasoning for your preferance of glyph of living bomb?

another question i have is you've started to raid, obviously, have you considered enchanting your gear, reforging, and upgrading your gems at all?

Lastly, your rotation.. you were kind of vague.. are you saying fireball x3 then pyroblast? or were you stating spam fireball till pyroblst procs? do you use living bomb at all? scorch?

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Sydx11

Quote:
Why did you spec into pyromaniac and not impact? Do you find it difficult to mantain damage on 3 targets consistantly with out it?

its not that hard as long as you watch it and there isnt many boss fights that have more then 2 targets to attack, maybe 3 out of the 12

What is your reasoning for not spec'ing into cauterize?
Quote:

its not a bad spell by any means but 2 reasons i dont get its A. when it proc's your most likey getting hit or doing somthing you should and B it just puts more on the healers to keep you up when it does proc, Ice block will always be your friend for oops moments.

Living bomb glyph kinda is a no brainer to me, its somthing that should be on the boss about 98% of the fight, so its a over all % of dam, i only say 98 and not 100 cause there are moments where it falls and you dont put it up right away

i was joking around with the fireball,fireball,fireball pyroblast. there isnt much of a rotation when it comes to fire mages there more of a pry-list style of dps. with FB,PB,S,LB and other cds that go along with fire. its one of those things where if this procs use this, if this is down put it up, clip scorch befor it falls off.

ah i figured as much with the rotatation. As for Cauterize.. I'd recommend giving it a shot if you havent. You are correct in saying it wont save you every time. But not having it is a guarenteed death. Even if you dont get saved it's really nice to have that extra few seconds of DPS. Especially on encounters like chim and ascendant council where it becomes immsensly difficult or simply impossible for healers to keep everyone up and your fighting a soft enrage.

I'm sure you know in progression there are moments in progression where you down a boss with the skin on your teeth.. We've had a few.

Also, have you considered messing around with frost or Frostfire? whats your plan for 4.0.6? We're getting some heftey changes... Again.. not trying to criticize you or anything.. and my opinions will have no factor in your recruitment. Just interested in your theory crafting Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Sydx11

ya where getting alot of changes in 4.0.6. from what i read so far there trying to get us away from using frostfire bolt with the boost in frost bolt dmg and fireball will always be better then frostfire bolt. im mostly go with fire. mana is no long gonna be a problem with it and it has the highest out put. tho im gonna watch frost closely

Sorry about the delay in a response for you on my part, but as of right now, we don't have room for another mage. I'm going to decline your application, best of luck to you in future endeavors.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Misguided Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum