Class : Warrior
Spec 1 : Fury
Spec 2 : Protect

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please elaborate on your spec(s) if needed.:
MS= Fury OS= Prot

Were you in any prior guilds? If so, please tell us which guilds and why you left them.:
Karma/eternal warcraft = leaving because noone is doing end game content

Tell us about your raid experience. Focus on Cata raiding, but add pre-Cata experience where you think it might illustrate your abilities.:
I started wow in 2005, on lightnings blade. I was with the number 2 guild Lost chapter on that server at the time. Furthest we got was the 4horseman in nax, 40 man raid. Then BC came and everyone quit. I reached Field Marshal status before BC came out. Then focused on PVE. Started playing wow again during wotlk. Noticed that cata, is much more like classic, in terms of the use of Crowd control again. Which im please about.

Please describe your role in a raid setting. Why is your class/spec important?:
As dps, i understand my mechanics, and role. As a fury warrior, if geared correctly, Dps will be very competitive. As a dps warrior, I will always have sunder on the boss as well as demoralizing shout, to help out the tank and raid dps.

Tell us a little bit about your play style. Rotation, talent point explanation, choice of glyphs, etc.:
I used to love stance dancing as a warrior, but that was mainly classic days, when a warrior could do this, and spec into Tactical mastery. Now its basically useless. I love to dps, and tank as well, I have tanked all the cata heroics and learned through pugs, with no help. As dps, I usually start with colossus, beserker rage, raging blow, bloodthirst, then slam if proc hits.I am specced 8/31/2. in fury.

Why do you think you would be a good addition to Misguided?:
I am a dedicated, wow player, that just wants to play with skilled players. I am a fast learner, team player, skillful, and competent.
Oh and i hate wow drama its so silly. Happy

If you would like to, tell us a little about yourself so we may get a better idea of the person behind the character.:
Im 30 years of age. I live in new york, and work in manhattan. So your raiding hours are perfect for me, where i can play wow, and manage real life. I am easy going, dont like drama, and just like to play with skilled players. I grew up playing WOW in 40 main raiding atmosphere, and have the patience for it. Looking forward to meeting you guys :)

Please link to a screen shot of your UI & keybindings.:
dont have a link, but i use titan panel, bartender, as my main uis and all my key bidinings, are set as eitehr 1-9 or shift 1-9

Please link a WoL parse for us to review, if you do not have one, your application may take a little longer.:
dont have a wol im sorry

This application does not email you with responses to your application, if you understand this, and still wish to apply, then please click the "Yes" option. :
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 1x a Month
Saturday -> 3x a Month
Astuur
Raid Leader

re: DECLINED - App: thinkx00 - by Astuur

Unfortunately we don't have room for another warrior at this time, best of luck to you in future endeavors.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Misguided Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum