Race : Worgen
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Feral (Bear)
Spec 2 : Balance

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please elaborate on your spec(s) if needed.:
I am feral tank and balance boomkin, I can switch to heals if needed.

Were you in any prior guilds? If so, please tell us which guilds and why you left them.:
Damage, we could not down anything over 5 weeks in cataclysm.

Tell us about your raid experience. Focus on Cata raiding, but add pre-Cata experience where you think it might illustrate your abilities.:
I know most of the fights in cata from BWD, BoT, Throne of the four winds. I have only downed halfus with all of the hard drakes and so forth. I've attempted magmaw and omnitron and got magmaw down to 15%.

Please describe your role in a raid setting. Why is your class/spec important?:
My role in raiding is to hold the mobs and prevent them from attacking the raid group while pulling my max dps and focusing on interrupts and other things that could wipe the raid and blow cooldowns to help prevent me from dieing.

Tell us a little bit about your play style. Rotation, talent point explanation, choice of glyphs, etc.:
My rotation in bear form tanking is faerie fire(even though it doesnt give me aggro but still 4k damage), taunt if i still dont have aggro, mangle all mobs or bosses, 3x lacerate and Maul and so forth to bring up damage.

Why do you think you would be a good addition to Misguided?:
I will be a good addition to Misguided because they are currently looking for tanks. I am a good raid leader aswell and know alot of boss fights. I do the best I can do and put the pressure on hard core raiding. I also am a big pvper and like to get 2k+ in arenas.

If you would like to, tell us a little about yourself so we may get a better idea of the person behind the character.:
Im a senior in highschool and love sports and other activities. I like to joke around some times and laugh. In spare time I party and liek to have fun. Im pretty serious about WoW. I baseball varsity so I have a lot of conditioning to do.

Please link to a screen shot of your UI & keybindings.:
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm36/vitorisin/WoWScrnShot_012011_200827.jpg

Please link a WoL parse for us to review, if you do not have one, your application may take a little longer.:
I dont have one :(

This application does not email you with responses to your application, if you understand this, and still wish to apply, then please click the "Yes" option. :
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 2x a Month
Monday -> 1x a Month
Tuesday -> 2x a Month
Wednesday -> 2x a Month
Thursday -> 2x a Month
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Linayu
Sexretary

re: DECLINED - App: Kruzenji - by Astuur

Hi Cynch,

I have a couple of questions for you:

How important do you think pulverize is? Why is it not listed in your rotation?

Can you elaborate on your availability? Specifically Sundays please.

Thanks!
Kruzenji

Even though I do not use this I generate alot of threat from other spells. ATM my spec is for pve/pvp once I get into a raiding guild I will respec and my rotation is

[Pre-five stack of Lacerate] FFF>Mangle>L>L>FFF>Mangle>L>L>FFF>Mangle>L>S

[Lacerate is stacked to five] FFF>Mangle>S>S>FFF>Mangle>S>S>FFF>Mangle>S>L>Repeat

Currently my build is not for pulverize etc. But once I get into a raiding guild my spec will be changed etc. to gain max TPS even though I can currently pull alot of threat.
Kruzenji

Forgot to add: I can make it most of the time on sundays.
Astuur
Raid Leader

Unfortunately we don't have room for another Tank at this time, best of luck to you in future endeavors.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Misguided Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum