Faction : Alliance
Race : Draenei
Class : Shaman

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please elaborate on your spec(s) if needed.:
Main Resto with Ele Offspec

Were you in any prior guilds? If so, please tell us which guilds and why you left them.:
As of this expansio I have no been in any major guilds, I have previously raided with guilds intent on progression on Turalyon: Enmity, Misclique and Nesingwary: Team Pro, currently since coming back to the game I have been in Team Pro of Lightbringer and Level both of which are newly forming.

Tell us about your raid experience. Focus on Cata raiding, but add pre-Cata experience where you think it might illustrate your abilities.:
Cata: Bastion
Halfus Wyrmbreaker
Valiona and Theralion

Cata: Throne of the Four Winds
Conclave of Winds

Cata: Blackwing Descent
Magmaw
Omnitron Defense System
Maloriak (6%)
Atramedes (17% Pug -_-)

and of course the BH boss

Pre Cata I did not do much raiding in Vanilla just slight dabbing, BC I cleared everything prior 3.0, and Wrath cleared everything normal and everything heroic 10 and 25 minus last boss TOC 25 H and LK 10 and 25 H.

Please describe your role in a raid setting. Why is your class/spec important?:
I am usually a healer, however, I do try to keep my offspec gear up to date as I have seen having 3 or in wrath's case 2 healers is overkill on some fights. I try to be as versatile with my specs as possible though I prefer and are better at healing than dpsing. Healing just like any spec is important though arguably to some more important than other roles though I can't say I really agree on it being any more or any less important as any contribution to a raid (healing, tanking, and dps) is important in its own sense. Shamans are a very versatile class that can fill a dps or heal role effectively, it is good to have a shaman because of the many defensive and offensive aspects it brings to a raid such as purging, dispelling, regen (mana tide lawl lawl), hero, and of course our almost obsolete totems, but hey :P at least grounding is good for a lot of things like blackout mmm. I feel good when I not only can fill the role of being a healer but also being a shaman.

Tell us a little bit about your play style. Rotation, talent point explanation, choice of glyphs, etc.:
Currently healing play style is all over the board and the only explanation I have currently is just use the spell the damage calls for. Minor aoe, healing rain, major aoe healing rain coupled with a couple chain heals because of the reduced earthliving proc from healing rain helps boost raid health. Minor single target = hw and just for mana sake in some situations I prefer to let tanks dip in order to get maximum effectiveness out of w/e mastery rating I have + unleashed elements + Tidal Waves, in some situations this is a better option than spamming healing surge or lower heals such as healing wave.
As for my spec I find ancestral swiftness talent too good to pass up as it frees up a boot enchant for me and gives me increased movement speed from running from stuff, kiting etc. I am currently debating on whether switching my points out of telluric currents as the mana regen is minimal except on fights like magmaw and last boss of grim batol other than that im 2/7/32 running glyph of HW, CH, RT,ES, ELW, Healing stream, and other minors that I switch from time to time.

Why do you think you would be a good addition to Misguided?:
I trust Baihu's judgment in people and guilds. I have raided with her previously however short a time that was and she is a very exceptional player so I have no doubt that you guys are at her level not only in skill but personality as well.

If you would like to, tell us a little about yourself so we may get a better idea of the person behind the character.:
I am very opinionated and enjoy pretty much any type of humor. I love music, dogs, and football.

Please link to a screen shot of your UI & keybindings.:
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e234/xundo_againx/WoWScrnShot_082709_151600.jpg Older ss, but essentially the same thing my raid frames are above my chat box

Please link a WoL parse for us to review, if you do not have one, your application may take a little longer.:
na

This application does not email you with responses to your application, if you understand this, and still wish to apply, then please click the "Yes" option. :
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Lalee

re: APPROVED - App: Lalee - by Baihu

Forgot to put this on my app, but for achievements of proof of raids you won't find them on this account as it is new, I just started in last month.
Baihu

Lalee wrote:
Forgot to put this on my app, but for achievements of proof of raids you won't find them on this account as it is new, I just started in last month.

No worries, your Guild Launch account still has old Lala saved with some of the gear you got back in Wrath. =)

o nice I didn't know it saved that stuff for this long.
Astuur
Raid Leader

Hey Lalee, if we can get you on vent tomorrow (Monday) at 7 server, that would be awesome.

- Astuur

PS. Bring your moonkin pet.
Lalee

Will do
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Misguided Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum