View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Babygotaggro

re: DECLINED - App: Babygotaggro - by Larinzee

i use sundor just till i have 100% aggro so usually justthe initial 3 stacks then switch to dev. ... i dont use it the whole time...
Astuur
Raid Leader

Hey, we'd like to push your application along a little more, are you able to be on vent at 7 server on Monday?
Astuur
Raid Leader

I'm assuming by the lack of response, and the fact you no longer exist on the armory you are withdrawing your application?
Babygotaggro

i already am on your server and alliance now. but i joined a guild currently already but from what i am hearing the way it works isnt going to be to well, kinda hopped in just to get some raiding done been itching to raid. but the first night of raiding was supposed to be last night, but of course it didnt occur due to lack of heals. i do not mind discussing my app more but i am going to see if raiding occurs here this week or if it falls through like before badly. i pugged a raid last night and got some down actually. was a solid pug. i was told from someone who just left the guild i currently just joined that the way they work is that group 2 that i am in basically is pushed to the side for the core group. i dont work like that so im not guarenteeing i will be staying here. just needed some raiding in , sorry on delayed response had some thing irl happening. its up to yall if you would like to conitinue the apping process but yes i am still interested if this group i would be joining into has some solid progression. let me know thanks
spaceboot2

Babygotaggro wrote:
i already am on your server and alliance now. but i joined a guild currently already but from what i am hearing the way it works isnt going to be to well, kinda hopped in just to get some raiding done been itching to raid. but the first night of raiding was supposed to be last night, but of course it didnt occur due to lack of heals. i do not mind discussing my app more but i am going to see if raiding occurs here this week or if it falls through like before badly. i pugged a raid last night and got some down actually. was a solid pug. i was told from someone who just left the guild i currently just joined that the way they work is that group 2 that i am in basically is pushed to the side for the core group. i dont work like that so im not guarenteeing i will be staying here. just needed some raiding in , sorry on delayed response had some thing irl happening. its up to yall if you would like to conitinue the apping process but yes i am still interested if this group i would be joining into has some solid progression. let me know thanks

Srsly?
Linayu
Sexretary

Sounds like you'd rather pug than be a part of our guild. Declined.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Misguided Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum