Race : Dwarf
Class : Shaman
Spec 1 : Enhance
Spec 2 : Resto

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please elaborate on your spec(s) if needed.:
My main spec is Enhancement, with a GS of 348. My offspec which I have recently started working on is Resto with a GS of 337 roughly.

Were you in any prior guilds? If so, please tell us which guilds and why you left them.:
I was a member of Aftermath on Lightnings Blade throughout Vanilla, the top horde guild on the server at the time, I left them because I transferred servers to play with my real life friends on Area 52. I was a member of Vicarious on Area 52, the top horde guild on the server throughout BC, I left them because the raiding schedule became too taxing (6 days a week). My most recent guild was Spanks, Horde side Area 52, which I was a member of throughout WotLK and I temporarily quit the game after they disband.

Tell us about your raid experience. Focus on Cata raiding, but add pre-Cata experience where you think it might illustrate your abilities.:
I have no experience in Cataclysm raiding, but I have cleared through Kel'Thuzad in vanilla, M'uru in BC (before any nerfs, first week he become available) and up to the Frostwing Halls in WotLK. As it stands, I have no recent raiding experience but if you look a little closer, you can distinguish that I have been a consistently outstanding raider for the past 6 years. I come prepared with all the trimmings (flasks, foods, pots, etc..) and with a constructive goal oriented attitude.

Please describe your role in a raid setting. Why is your class/spec important?:
My role is raiding is primarily DPS and DPS boosts. I hybrid in helping out healers, CC, kiting and more. My spec, being enhancement, is extremely important for filling the gaps in a raid. While my DPS is competitive, I have a totem for every occasion to compensate for most buffs that may be missing, I have a multitude of utility totems such as Earthbind, Tremor and Stoneclaw. I can Heroism. I can kite as a Ghostwolf. I can save a wipe with a Stone Elemental. I can do a lot with very little creativity.

Tell us a little bit about your play style. Rotation, talent point explanation, choice of glyphs, etc.:
My play style is set on making a raid succeed. I do not wave my pixelpenis around on any occasion (although I have been known to do so in healthy competition). I make sure that I both achieving the most damage I can in conjunction with enhancing the raid as much as possible. Instead of a Lightning Bolt, I will chain heal if needed. Instead of Strength of Earth, I'll put down tremor. Instead of dying, I will heal myself. My spec is in fact focused on DPS, single target DPS for that matter. I can change this, I have no problem modifying my talents to aid in a boss fight.

Why do you think you would be a good addition to Misguided?:
I am fun, active, hard working. I love playing with people I can get to know and like. My tolerance for laziness is minimal at best, so you can count on me to preform every time. I enjoy most of aspects of this game, as such I have a good set of abilities at my dispence. Reputation patterns, large amounts of gold at my dispense, pretty much everything except a good PVP set.

If you would like to, tell us a little about yourself so we may get a better idea of the person behind the character.:
I would like to find a healthy raiding environment to experience the finest Blizzard has to offer. It is crucial to me that this raid setting be productive and positive. As I have mentioned, I have a lot tolerance for laziness and absolutely hate sitting around wasting time because someone didn't want to run back or forgot to repair. I was to find a large group of friends to play with in a raid setting and outside of it.

Please link to a screen shot of your UI & keybindings.:
http://tinypic.com/r/35k4q5j/7

Please link a WoL parse for us to review, if you do not have one, your application may take a little longer.:
None, Sorry

This application does not email you with responses to your application, if you understand this, and still wish to apply, then please click the "Yes" option. :
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 2x a Month
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> 2x a Month
Astuur
Raid Leader

re: DECLINED - App: Tamir - by Astuur

We'll have an officer look over your application tonight after the raid.
Inune
Officer

Hey,

Thanks for interest in the guild! I know virtually nothing about shaman, but I am assured that you look good in terms of shamany stuff. The rest of your app looks good as well.

Unfortunately, due to your availability, we would really only be able to offer you a potential backup spot on our weekday run - is that something you would still be interested in? If so, let me know and we can continue the application process.

Thanks,
Inune

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
-Aristotle
Astuur
Raid Leader

Declined due to inactivity. Best of luck to you in future endeavors.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Misguided Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum