Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Shadow
Spec 2 : Holy

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please elaborate on your spec(s) if needed.:
i prefer to raid shadow, but im still a confident holy priest

Were you in any prior guilds? If so, please tell us which guilds and why you left them.:
i just recently reactivated my account on my old server and found out that my old guild server trans. I was Horde on The Underbog. guild i was in is called reckless ambition. I server transfered here becuase my buddy is on this server

Tell us about your raid experience. Focus on Cata raiding, but add pre-Cata experience where you think it might illustrate your abilities.:
I have very little cata experience. Ive downed the council in BWD and dabbled with magmaw in the beta. I went 11/12 in 25 heroic ICC as a shadow priest

Please describe your role in a raid setting. Why is your class/spec important?:
Spriests bring 5% haste now, id rather they have kept the 3% hit . I provide high dps with the ability to dps while moving by keeping my dots on the target. Im also able to clutch heal by shifting out of shadow form if they case should arise

Tell us a little bit about your play style. Rotation, talent point explanation, choice of glyphs, etc.:
im a pretty laid back raider. im here to do what ever is needed to see the end game content. As far as my rotation goes, its more of prioritizing my spells to optimize my dps. VT>DP>SW-P>MB (1-3 orbs)>MF, in that order. throw SW-D in there <25% and for mana regen. glyphs are Glyphs, not much to really choose from. although i am missing an important CC glyph, i should probly get that.

Why do you think you would be a good addition to Misguided?:
im pretty cool dude. i always show up to raids, and if i cant make it ill let u know. im an Alch and Enchanter. so i can supply the guild with never ending maelstrom crystals.

And finally, tell us a little about yourself, so we may get a better idea of the person behind the character.:
well my names craig. i was in the service for 6 years. now i pretty much just work and chill with friends, play wow and smoke weed. what ever else u wana know just ask

Please link to a screen shot of your UI & keybindings.:
umm i dont have a photobucket nonsence. i use the norm. Xperl, tellmewhen, recount, DBM, Grid

This application does not email you with responses to your application, if you understand this, and still wish to apply, then please click the "Yes" option. :
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
magicface

re: my bad

I forgot to add that im currently in risen anarchy, but its only becuase my buddies in it and it was a place to park my toon.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Linayu
Sexretary

re: APPROVED - App: magicface - by Larinzee

Thanks for your application! We'll be reviewing it over the next couple of days and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks!
Inune
Officer

Hey man,

We've looked over your application and all the mechanical things seem in order, which begets a couple of quick questions:

We are running two 10-man groups, which you've probably already seen the details of - would you have a preference for either of those time slots?

In addition, in the immediate present, we would only be able to offer you a backup slot, though positions in the main raid roster may open up in the future. Would you be willing to run as a backup until a full time slot in one of the groups opens up?

Thanks again for the interest in the guild!

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
-Aristotle
magicface

re: thanks for reply

i dont have a preference, ill sit standby for both raid slots. your guild is one of the more progressed guilds on the server. spot on the bench is better then no spot at all Happy

Inune
Officer

Cool. We'd like to set up a vent interview with you, hopefully before the weekend. Would Friday at around 6 server time work for you?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
-Aristotle
magicface

re: can u do 7 server tomorrow?

7PM would work a lil better for me tomorrow if thats ok?

Inune
Officer

7 pm would work just fine, I will PM the vent info to you and we'll see you tomorrow!

-Aristotle
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Misguided Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum