Level : 85
Faction : Alliance
Race : Worgen
Class : Druid

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please elaborate on your spec(s) if needed.:
My main spec is feral dps. I scratch things and make them bleed Happy Also I am trying to build a resto offset because sometimes a healer might be needed.

Were you in any prior guilds? If so, please tell us which guilds and why you left them.:
Reverence(The Scryers) Late Crew (The Scryers) Paralysis (Cenarius). The first two fell apart and the last one is new and lacks leadership to make a successful raiding guild.

Tell us about your raid experience. Focus on Cata raiding, but add pre-Cata experience where you think it might illustrate your abilities.:
First 5 bosses in Blackwing Lair. Baradin Hold. Also, I've had some experience in Conclave.

Heroic ICC 11/12 as well.

Please describe your role in a raid setting. Why is your class/spec important?:
My role ideally would be that of melee dps. I think a melee with dots is pretty interesting. I also help with Leader of the Pack buff and can also be on of them Brez's :P

Tell us a little bit about your play style. Rotation, talent point explanation, choice of glyphs, etc.:
Well kitty rotation might be long and boring to explain but the jist of it is that I keep up my bleeds and stay out of fire etc. My talent points were chosen out of common sense. I can spec into infected wounds if needed I just wasn't at the moment because our main tank was a druid who was spec'd into that.

Why do you think you would be a good addition to Misguided?:
I think I can bring a fun personality along with a competitive attitude and a drive for success and progression.

And finally, tell us a little about yourself, so we may get a better idea of the person behind the character.:
I love video games and sports. When I'm not playing either of those I'm a fulltime college student and part-time slave in the retail world.

Please link to a screen shot of your UI & keybindings.:
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a230/trish_e42/WoWScrnShot_010211_015008.jpg

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> Don't Know
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> Don't Know
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> 3x a Month

Photobucket
Astuur
Raid Leader

re: DECLINED - App: -Swagster- - by Larinzee

Are you applying as a full time raider or a back up, and for which raid? I'm noticing your availability isn't all that open.
Linayu
Sexretary

re: DECLINED - App: -Swagster- - by Larinzee

Declined due to lack of response. Good luck!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Misguided Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum