Race : Human
Class : Death Knight
Spec 1 : Unholy
Spec 2 : Frost

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please elaborate on your spec(s) if needed.:
My mainspec is Unholy and my offspec is Frost. I know how to play both of my specs and are comfortable in both of them. I am ready to do whateveris necessary to complete the raid. Both are damage specs in which I am a supposed to inflict as much damage as possible to the target that has been deemed most important.

Were you in any prior guilds? If so, please tell us which guilds and why you left them.:
I was in the guild Infenso. I was /gkicked because I didn't agree with how the officers handled certain situations and I was talking about them in a raid with some old members of that guild. One of the officers' friends was in the raid on his alt. He saw it and immediately told one of the online officers and I was immediately /gkicked. I was not given time to explain myself or even a chance to fix the situation.

Tell us about your raid experience. Focus on Cata raiding, but add pre-Cata experience where you think it might illustrate your abilities.:
I have attempted 5/12 Cataclysm raid bosses. I have downed 4/12 bosses though. I have a general idea of what to do on ever boss. I have seen strategy videos many many times and are open to new strategies that guilds use to down specific bosses. I did raid before Cataclysm dropped. I raided a good bit in late Wrath. I did down the Lich King before the expansion drop so, Yes. I know the importance of not standing in the fun stuff on the ground.

Please describe your role in a raid setting. Why is your class/spec important?:
My role is to inflict as much damage as possible and as fast as possible. My role is to also stay alive and survive and stay out of stuff that can kill me. I am to kill anything deemed important. That can be anything ranging from adds to the boss or even something that doesnt even move like a shield or an object. I am a Death Knight which means I am melee DPS. I am supposed to get up close to the target and hit it very hard.

Tell us a little bit about your play style. Rotation, talent point explanation, choice of glyphs, etc.:
I play with 4 bars total with my spells and things I might need up. My main 2 are both keybound and I have my main attacks, damage cooldowns, and fastest survival cooldowns on these 2 bars. The 3rd bar is cooldowns that are not primary but are there just incase something doesn't proc right or I begin to take extra damage or I lose a ghoul and have to resummon one. In Unholy, I do have a rotation to get the damage going but after that to me it is a matter of priority depending on the active runes and the amount of runic power I have. In Frost it is always a matter of a Prioritized rotation. Certain things must always be up but after that it is a matter of what is proc'd and what is up. Both of my specs have a couple of unaverage talents that are in place to help the raid and myself. In unholy I use 3/3 talent points in improved anti-magic shield. This allows me to give the healers a break in a big magic attack on myself or the raid and it generates runic power for a short deathcoil spam which gives my runes time to tall cooldown. In frost I have 2/2 talent points in chillblains. This is incase a certain group in the raid needs something slowed. I can turn and howling blast the adds or what not and they are slowed once they are infected with my frost fever. My Primary glyphs are those that are expected for the class. My major and minor glyphs are the same for both classes minus one that changes and this is hungering cold and blood boil. The rest are all the same and help out both specs in different ways.

Why do you think you would be a good addition to Misguided?:
I think I would be a good addition to misguided because I am a good raider and enjoy raiding. I want to get better all the time and love constructive criticism. I want to help myself and other people get better. I am a friendly guy and a good player. I think I will be liked by the people in misguided. I want to make the guild look good and make people want to join because we are a top guild.

If you would like to, tell us a little about yourself so we may get a better idea of the person behind the character.:
I am a 16 year old high school student that enjoys playing World of Warcraft. I like to have fun and hang out with people. I like chilling in vent and shooting the breeze. I have no problem being told I need to change something to get a raid or something done. I like being around other people that know what they're doing and from what I've heard Misguided is the guild for me if that is the case.

Please link to a screen shot of your UI & keybindings.:
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb454/Reese_Davis/WoWScrnShot_021011_155122.jpg

Please link a WoL parse for us to review, if you do not have one, your application may take a little longer.:
I do not have a link for this but I promise when I sit down behind this screen I know what I am doing when I pull that character up.

This application does not email you with responses to your application, if you understand this, and still wish to apply, then please click the "Yes" option. :
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Astuur
Raid Leader

re: DECLINED - App: reesezpiecez - by Larinzee

Sorry for the delay, as of this time, we have no room for another melee dps. Best of luck to you in future endeavors.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Misguided Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum