Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Mage

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please elaborate on your spec(s) if needed.:
Fire/Arcane

Were you in any prior guilds? If so, please tell us which guilds and why you left them.:
I'm currently in a leveling guild and I play WoW to raid so I need to branch out and get back into the raiding scene.

Tell us about your raid experience. Focus on Cata raiding, but add pre-Cata experience where you think it might illustrate your abilities.:
Cataclysm:

I haven't had much of a chance to raid in cata (As pugs can only take you so far) but I've read and studied every boss fight thoroughly and know my role on each fight.

Pre-Cataclysm:
Back in BC I had raided from kara,mags,gruuls and a few attempts at Tempest Keep.

In wrath I had raided EVERYTHING from Naxx to ICC 10/25 versions

Please describe your role in a raid setting. Why is your class/spec important?:
My spec (fire) does alot of DPS on single target/AoE fights and that's always welcome.

My class is important in raids these days not only for CC but for high DPS and if there isn't a shaman in the raid I can provide heroism as well as Interrupting and spell stealing.

Tell us a little bit about your play style. Rotation, talent point explanation, choice of glyphs, etc.:
My Rotation is.

1.Scorch (For Critical Mass De-buff)
2.Living Bomb (On multiple targets if needed)
3.Flame Orb
4.Spam fireball till "Pyroblast!" procs (It's not worth hard casting pyroblast)

Then repeat 1-4 as needed

I chose my glyphs based upon EJ and fact.

1.Fireball:Fireball is my main nuke and extra crit on my #1 casted spell is a must.

2.Molten Armor: Molten armor is just a 100% MUST as a fire mage along with extra crit always being welcome.

3.Pyroblast:When pyroblast procs it does great damage and with that glyph it does even more damage

As for my spec I went the standard 3/35/3

Why do you think you would be a good addition to Misguided?:
I'm a raider who does what they're told.

I never make drama over gear when I shouldn't to begin with.

I'm a quick learner ,if there is a fight I don't understand/know I look it up watch a tankspot video learn the fight learn what spot I stand in what mechanic I'm supposed to follow etc.

If you would like to, tell us a little about yourself so we may get a better idea of the person behind the character.:
Nothing more to add.

Please link to a screen shot of your UI & keybindings.:
http://i56.tinypic.com/1zcgxmd.jpg

Please link a WoL parse for us to review, if you do not have one, your application may take a little longer.:
Have one set up for this character but haven't had the chance to raid on her.

This application does not email you with responses to your application, if you understand this, and still wish to apply, then please click the "Yes" option. :
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Livia the Magnificent
Raider

re: DECLINED - App: Rogwood - by Larinzee

Oh hey there.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THE GUILD. (they make me say that) This is the part where I will talk shop with you, and we'll look like nerds that know too much about a video game.

First of; I see you have a Arcane spec, do you use it at all? What do you like/dislike of Arcane? And the same goes for Fire. Any personal likes/dislikes, something you hope they change maybe?

Secondly; I see you're not hit capped, yet have a few pieces of gear you reforged into other stats. Along with a +hit bracers enchant you could be sporting. What are your reasons for this?

Also; do you plan on picking up a second profession for any sort of bonuses? Do you like puppies? Do you like to kick puppies?

Thanks again for your interested in the guild.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Misguided Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum