Class : Hunter
Spec 1 : Survival
Spec 2 : Marks

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please elaborate on your spec(s) if needed.:
Surviv-marks

Were you in any prior guilds? If so, please tell us which guilds and why you left them.:
Ninja farmer - friend applied to your guild and you guys look good(abq) Leaving because the old officers arent playing cata and the guild wont progress anywhere without them.

Tell us about your raid experience. Focus on Cata raiding, but add pre-Cata experience where you think it might illustrate your abilities.:
Was an offtank during vanilla wow and did all raid content up to Naxx and cthun, switched to dps and did kara and took a break from WoW - came back for wotlk and cleared naxx 25 , toc10-25 including insanity and icc10 and 25, clearing most modes on heroic just not LK on 25 or 10, during cata have started BWD and know the first two fights just had other poor dps in our raid that couldnt maintain even 8k to down them.

Please describe your role in a raid setting. Why is your class/spec important?:
Ive played a mage hunter and a rogue at 85, i enjoy each of the ranged classes because it allows me to adapt quickly such as the oozes for the defense system i can clearly see who they are going for and which need to be slowed or dps'd first, i also enjoy the flexibility and control that a rogue allows you on a mob silencing or kick and gouging at the right times to stop casts etc, My specs arent that important to me and im willing to change what style i play to meet a raids needs.

Tell us a little bit about your play style. Rotation, talent point explanation, choice of glyphs, etc.:
Basically a survival hunter works around Lock and load so you just adapt on the fly when that procs, but the rest of a hunter is pretty easy cobra spam and arcane with extra energy i have followed elitist jerks suggestions on the survival hunter with a few of my own personal tweaks here and there.

Why do you think you would be a good addition to Misguided?:
Im a decent player that has been in alot of top end raiding guilds i listen, and hardly stand in any fire at all , ive played alot of mmos and im generally a laid back guy, i enjoy a laugh and i enjoy getting progress done.

If you would like to, tell us a little about yourself so we may get a better idea of the person behind the character.:
24, Work nights , australian so i can commit to US raiding times also have a friend that has recently applied named ABQ

Please link to a screen shot of your UI & keybindings.:
http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q12/Lukelp1/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_011711_174929.jpg

Please link a WoL parse for us to review, if you do not have one, your application may take a little longer.:
do not have a wol parse.

This application does not email you with responses to your application, if you understand this, and still wish to apply, then please click the "Yes" option. :
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> 3x a Month
Astuur
Raid Leader

re: DECLINED - App: silvarie - by Astuur

I'll have our hunter officer take a look at your application tomorrow when he gets on.
Inune
Officer

Hey there.

I am the resident hunter officer Astuur's talking about.

I just had a couple of questions about the more mechanical part of hunters. You've gemmed hit, yet reforged out of it on several of your pieces. Could you explain your strategy regarding stat decisions like that?

Second, I pulled you up on the armory, and it's showing a cat as your only real raiding pet - do you have others that the armory isn't showing, or if not, plans to get some before you start raiding?

Thanks in advance,
-Inune

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
-Aristotle
silvarie

Hit +8.03% if you see the items ive put hit in they are sockets that give me crit which apparently is the top survival stat after straight agi at the moment, ive get as close to 8% hit rating as possible by playing around with gems to maximize my other stats. as for the pets, im willing to pick any other pet up, i carry a gull around for disarm and a cat around for the buff, ive still gotta lvl my bm pets to 85, im willing to get any other pet as long as im able to name it something silly :P

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Inune
Officer

Hey man,

I sincerely apologize for the lengthy delay in response. My semester started up this week, which carries with it the start of my new job, so I've been running like twenty different ways the past couple of days.

Anyway, at the moment, I'm afraid to say that we could only really offer you a backup spot. If that's something you'd be interested in, let us know and we'll continue with the app process. If not, I wish you good luck in your future endeavors!

Sorry again for the delay,
Inune

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
-Aristotle
silvarie

I dont mind being put on the back-burner at all, let me know if anything comes up.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Inune
Officer

We'd like to get you on vent for an interview! Could you make it on around 5 server Sunday?

I'll get the vent info PM'd to you.

-Aristotle
Astuur
Raid Leader

Were you still interested?
Astuur
Raid Leader

Declining due to inactivity, contact me in game if your interested in a social spot.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Misguided Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum