Race : Human
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Prot
Spec 2 : Prot

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please elaborate on your spec(s) if needed.:
I have 2 prot specs one more for heroics ans the second for raid damage mitigation

Were you in any prior guilds? If so, please tell us which guilds and why you left them.:
I was in Veritas, relic, and currently in Vanguard of war. I am looking to leave VOW as we are not raiding and most likely will not be as our ICC raid healers have decided not to heal.

Tell us about your raid experience. Focus on Cata raiding, but add pre-Cata experience where you think it might illustrate your abilities.:
I have not cata experience. In WOTLK 9/12 25 man heroic icc, and I believe 8/12 in 10 man but we really didn't do much with 10 man. I ran a tank and ret spec, this gave the raid flexibility when it came to the group needs and something I would be willing to do again. It would probably take me about a week or so to get ret geared up for raiding.

Please describe your role in a raid setting. Why is your class/spec important?:
With the new cata raiding pally tanks are important to have for a variety of reasons. As a tank I have the ability to spec damage mitigation for the raid, I am able to stun, a variety of mobs that enable more dps and less damage for the group. I can heal myself in a pinch and put out a raid/area heal to help stressed healers. So in a nut shell my roll in a raid is to be environmentally area, think quickly and act even faster.

Tell us a little bit about your play style. Rotation, talent point explanation, choice of glyphs, etc.:
My rotation varies depending on the fight and how many adds there are. I will pull with either Avengers Shield or my judgement, then use crusaders strike or hammer of R, then a quick shield of R to get the additional 10% damage reduction. From there it is really just the basic rotation of c.s/h.r, conscreation, c.s/h.r, judgement, c.s/h.r, holy wrath, c.s/hr, shield of r, avengers shield, c.s/h.r and it keeps going. depending on the damage I am taking I will add in my cooldowns and self healing as needed. My talent points are set up for both spec with only one difference. I took one point from conscreation (damage mana cost) area and put it in for divine guardian. My glyphs are set up to maximize threat, damage, and to slow down/stun targets. But I would change out the dazing glyph of avangers shield for the one that causes more damage for boss fights when adds weren't present.

Why do you think you would be a good addition to Misguided?:
I offer my blacksmithing and enchanting skills. I have taken the time to learn heroics, and gear my character to the best of my ability. I believe that if the trinket or armor piece you want is in a specific place you grind it out until you get it, don't milk out runs. So I offer you this......A player that know his toon, gears it appropriately and spends time researching what piece is the best fit for a heroic, raid, or boss fight. What do I expect from the guild, that's easy.. just a home, good friends and tone of fun and killing things.

And finally, tell us a little about yourself, so we may get a better idea of the person behind the character.:
I'm an elementary school teacher by day and tank killing paladin at night. I enjoy wow as a way to relax, and have fun. I have a family and children so raiding and games takes a back seat to them, other then that, I have a scaristic wit and love to have fun..

Please link to a screen shot of your UI & keybindings.:
I'm a complete idiot on this. I have no clue how to do a screen shot. But I can tell you what I use and how my screen looks

This application does not email you with responses to your application, if you understand this, and still wish to apply, then please click the "Yes" option. :
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don't Know
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Don't Know
Saturday -> Don't Know
Nyctrin
Raider

re: DECLINED - App: zypheruss - by Baihu

Howdy,

Thank you for the application! Right now it is looking like we would only be able to offer you a back-up spot for our weekday run. This essentially means that you would have the opportunity to raid if either of the tanks from the weekday run are unavailable. This does not happen often, but if you are interested in being a part of our community it is an option.

If this is something you are interested in then please let me know and we will continue to review your application.

Thanks,

Nyc
Nyctrin
Raider

Hi there,

We're still looking for a reply from you before we proceed with your application.

Thanks,

Nyc
Baihu

Declined due to inactivity.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum