Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Misguided Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Areann

re: App: Areann

The application submitted by Areann is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Areann
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lightbringer
Level : 85
Faction : Alliance
Race : Draenei
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Ret
Spec 2 : Prot

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please elaborate on your spec(s) if needed.:
Ret, Prot

Were you in any prior guilds? If so, please tell us which guilds and why you left them.:
Dead by Dawn, Exiles. Dead guilds from Wrath of the Lich King.

Tell us about your raid experience. Focus on Cata raiding, but add pre-Cata experience where you think it might illustrate your abilities.:
I've only done Cata Heroics. I suppose I did 9/12 ICC, but it was late expansion.

Please describe your role in a raid setting. Why is your class/spec important?:
Ret dps is substantial when you know how to play your class.

Tell us a little bit about your play style. Rotation, talent point explanation, choice of glyphs, etc.:
I'm on the forums and different websites constantly, and with the upcoming change to ret pallies, I'm assuming that this will change. Anyway, rotation is 3HP inq, HoW, Exo, 3HP TV, CS, Judge, HW, Cons.

Why do you think you would be a good addition to Misguided?:
I'm social, and easy to get along with. I follow directions, and I know how to use correct grammar :p

If you would like to, tell us a little about yourself so we may get a better idea of the person behind the character.:
I'm a part time college kid who plays sports and video games.

Please link to a screen shot of your UI & keybindings.:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=274722&id=517384684&saved

Please link a WoL parse for us to review, if you do not have one, your application may take a little longer.:
N/A

This application does not email you with responses to your application, if you understand this, and still wish to apply, then please click the "Yes" option. :
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> 2x a Month
Tuesday -> 2x a Month
Wednesday -> 2x a Month
Thursday -> 2x a Month
Friday -> 2x a Month
Saturday -> Always
Baihu

re: DECLINED - App: Areann - by Baihu

Hi there,

I understand that you are applying as a backup raider, but without putting much (if any) effort into your application we really can't move this application forward. The amount of effort put into an application is often times a good indicator of how much effort someone is going to put into researching strats, their class, etc.

With all that said, I'm going to have to decline this application. Best of luck to you!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum