Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Druid

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please elaborate on your spec(s) if needed.:
Feral tanking mainspec and Balance offspec

Were you in any prior guilds? If so, please tell us which guilds and why you left them.:
Infenso - Horrible raid leadership

Tell us about your raid experience. Focus on Cata raiding, but add pre-Cata experience where you think it might illustrate your abilities.:
Cata - due to holidays and all that i haven't really been able to get heavy into raiding but my current experience is magmaw down omnitron attempts, Halfrus down with valiona attempts and attempts at tot4w.

Wotlk - 11/12 hm 25 icc (druid), 5/5 togc 25 (paladin) algalon and yogg 0 (paladin)

Please describe your role in a raid setting. Why is your class/spec important?:
As a feral tank i provide not only just tanking but good dps factor as well as 5% increased crit. chance and leader of the pack allows for some nice healing and more survivability on my part to lightly but surely help the healers out. Also as feral i provide a nice 12% armor reduction and 10% reduced physical damage from bosses and other targets affecting by Demoralizing roar.

As balance i provide the raid group with helpful abilities such as a nice silence, a knockback with daze, 5% spell haste from moonkin aura, and a nice 8% increased spell dmg taken debuff to the target.

Tell us a little bit about your play style. Rotation, talent point explanation, choice of glyphs, etc.:
Rotation - As feral tank my rotation is usually, charge (depending on the encounter) for my increased melee haste allowing for quicker threat generation due to the new changes, Faire fire for the 12% debuff to armor, mangle followed by a maul and then 3 stacks lacerate. Pulverize after 3 then quickly get another 3 stacks up quickly maul if rage permits and timing clear casting procs for maul as a priority and mangle every time berserk procs.

As balance my rotation consists of trying to proc a solar eclipse first, so i start off with a moonfire and then insect swarm. Cast a starfire and use starsurge whenever it is off cd due to shooting stars proc, even if i am casting SS and it proc's i will still have an instant gcd ignored SS and it will place my closer to my solar eclipse state. Clip dots when 1 sec is left on timer and switch between wrath and starfire each eclipse proc. As for moving rotation it consists of keeping up IS and spamming moonfire and using any instant SS procs.

talent points -

Feral Tank - Basic bear stats in feral tree, resto tree for master shape-shifter and 2 points for a nice 4% reduced spell dmg.

Balance - Basic moonkin spec, 3 points into feral for extra intellect (mana and spellpower) and points into resto for master shape-shifter

glyphs -

Feral tank - Prime [ Mangle (more threat and dmg output) Lacerate (5% crit to help proc SD and more threat.) Beserk (longer time for mangle spam leading to more dmg output and threat.) ] Major - [ Rebirth, Frenzied Regen ( for those heavy healing scenarios) Maul (extra lil bit of aoe threat) ]

Balance - Prime [ Insect swarm ( 30% extra dmg from IS) Moonfire ( extra periodic dmg) Wrath ( extra dmg especially during solar eclipse state) ] Major - [ Innervate ( give healers a little extra) Entangling Roots ( dire cc situations with little available cast time) Starfall ( Better chance of no cd during lunar eclipse proc) ]

Why do you think you would be a good addition to Misguided?:
I believe i would be a good addition because i know my class and many others inside and out, the flaws the benefits the tricks and ways to just play like better than others that may play the same said class. I am raid wise i have had plenty of experience from prior expansions and i give it a little extra than many of the other players you come across do.

And finally, tell us a little about yourself, so we may get a better idea of the person behind the character.:
Just recently moved in with my girlfriend and so far things have been going good. I enjoy many outside activities other than wow, used to play football and was varsity track til i banged up my knee pretty bad and couldn't do much more of that. As long as ya don't rub me the wrong way im pretty fun to talk to and hang out with :P

Please link to a screen shot of your UI & keybindings.:
http://s1140.photobucket.com/albums/n576/dylank1/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_110710_025345.jpg

This application does not email you with responses to your application, if you understand this, and still wish to apply, then please click the "Yes" option. :
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don't Know
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> Don't Know
Saturday -> Don't Know
Linayu
Sexretary

re: DECLINED - App: Retardseacow - by Larinzee

Hi Sean,

Thanks for applying! I have a couple preliminary questions for you:

1) Do you primarily pvp in your balance spec? Do you have raid experience as boomkin?

2) Can you please log out in your feral gear?

3) Will you elaborate a little on your availability? It looks like you'd only be available for 75% of our raids, which is a little low considering it's a 10-man. We like to keep our rosters as small as possible!

Thanks for your answers in advance.
Retardseacow

Oh no i pvp and pve as boomkin for Wotlk i was mostly put as boomkin because they didn't know how my tanking ability was because they never gave me a shot then after that i was tanking almost 95% of the time :P

and my availability for this week is iffy because i am waiting on my job reply which should be coming later this week but after that i can see myself being free 90% of the time
Linayu
Sexretary

Hi again Sean,

The only tank spot we have at the moment is a full-time spot in the weekend raid group which raids Saturday and Sunday, 6-9 server.

The other option is being on the weekday roster as a boomkin. If you were to do this, you'd be subject to being rotated in and out of any given raid depending on raid comp needs.

If either of these sounds like an option for you, please let us know and we can continue with the application process.

Thanks!
Retardseacow

ah well sunday's are the only day my gf has off from work so i like to spend as much time as i can with her so i dont think weekend's would really be that great for me.. but anyway thanks for your time
Linayu
Sexretary

Thanks for your interest in Misguided and good luck in your future endeavors!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Misguided Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum