Race : Night Elf
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Balance

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please elaborate on your spec(s) if needed.:
N/A... I think. As an FYI, I don't really use my balance spec.

Were you in any prior guilds? If so, please tell us which guilds and why you left them.:
Reincarnation - too much drama!

Tell us about your raid experience. Focus on Cata raiding, but add pre-Cata experience where you think it might illustrate your abilities.:
I raided all WOTLK raids, including some hardmodes in ICC, and of course killed the Lich King. I do not currently have any Cata raiding experience. I'm hoping to get into a good guild I can call home and get some progression under my belt.

Please describe your role in a raid setting. Why is your class/spec important?:
I love healing. Cata was a slap in the face when I began heroics, but after many respecs, research, re-glyphs, and stubbornness, I have become semi-comfortable with no longer hot healing ...*sniff*. My class is important for the utility reasons (brez!) and spec of course keeps people alive who don't like to stand in fire :)

Tell us a little bit about your play style. Rotation, talent point explanation, choice of glyphs, etc.:
My play style has changed a bit in the last month. I used to be a solo hot healer, but now my main ability is Lifebloom, combined with wildgrowth and regrowth (after my clearcasting proc of course). Rejuv is still pretty B/A, so even thought it costs an arm and a leg mana-wise, it goes out a lot. Healing touch and swiftmend as necessary for those big heals. Talents just got redone for more mana efficiency.

Why do you think you would be a good addition to Misguided?:
It looks like the guild only has 2 resto droods atm, and I think I would make a good addition due to my willingness to learn and love for the game and my class.

And finally, tell us a little about yourself, so we may get a better idea of the person behind the character.:
I live in Las Vegas, I am dating a guy I just recruited to the game and he is a total noobcake (yes I'm a girl wow player - no judgement!), and I work in finance and human resources. I play wow way too much, and am happiest when I am in a tight knit guild that likes to raid and have fun with the game, hence my application here. I am a bit reserved when meeting new people in-game at first, due to starting off horde and getting slammed by jerks who don't like female players. So if I make it to the vent application step, give me some time to open up!

Please link to a screen shot of your UI & keybindings.:
I'm at work and can't do this atm :(

This application does not email you with responses to your application, if you understand this, and still wish to apply, then please click the "Yes" option. :
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> 3x a Month
Baihu

re: APPROVED - App: Kyndriana - by Larinzee

Firstly, thank you for your application!

Second, I myself and the GM are both female players as well if that makes you feel any better.

So looking over your gear and spec I am liking what I am seeing, and if you know anything about me you'd know it's pretty crazy for me to be impressed by a druid app. ;) You are picking and choosing talents that make a lot of sense for this gear level, and it sounds like you have been struggling to stick with Druid and deal with the drastic changes to our healing. I do feel Healing Touch is much stronger and more efficient than Regrowth, so on tanks HT is stronger during an OOC proc in most cases unless you need to get Nature's Grace up.

Obviously it would be nicer if you had some Cata raid experience, and there are a lot of fights you would have to research, but from what I've read in your app you have been keeping yourself informed.

Is there any chance you could make weekend raid times more frequently than 3x a month? Otherwise unfortunately we'd only be able to offer you a backup position because we need more availability than 75% for a main raider.

Let us know!

-Bai

Thanks for the quick response, and gear/spec compliments Happy

The Saturday/Sunday raiding group would be fine. The only reasoning for the 75% availability is due to the fact that this month, I am on vacation for a week. Other than that, I'm available. Not saying stuff doesn't happen obviously, but when I become committed to a guild I'm fully committed and will be there when I say I will be.

As far as Cata raid experience - if I have time to research the bosses before the raid via tankspot, etc., I am a fairly quick learner and think I would be able to pick up on it fast.
Baihu

Alright, that sounds a lot better. There are some things I'd like to discuss over vent, would you be able to log on for an interview say 5PST tomorrow?

If not just let us all know what would work for you!

(PM'd the vent info to you)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum