Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Prot
Spec 2 : Ret

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please elaborate on your spec(s) if needed.:
Protection/Retribution prefer protection but don't mind being ret

Were you in any prior guilds? If so, please tell us which guilds and why you left them.:
Yes, im new to this server just transfered here for better raiding experiences, Im looking for a serious raiding guild aiming to be better than the average casual raiding guild. after sometime i found the guild i first joined to be too casual for me and i really didn't want to go through that again. I have been in too many casusal guilds in wrath wanted to go back to serious raiding again.

Tell us about your raid experience. Focus on Wrath raiding, but add pre-Wrath experience where you think it might illustrate your abilities.:
I have seen all the raiding content in wrath although i have took a break after toc came out for personal reasons. Have gone up to 3rd boss in sunwell pre-wrath. I enjoyed bc raiding alot more than wrath.

Please describe your role in a raid setting. Why is your class/spec important?:
I believe a tank's role is important due to their threat generation and ability to stay alive. [Theory] If a tank can't generate enough threat to the point where dps have to hold back, then the tank would be responsible for limiting the raids abilities. tank should also put some effort into gearing for taking less damage where ever they can so the healers have time to heal other raid members or move out of danger zones.
dps has a important role of actually killing the boss, i believe the most important part is for them to keep themselves alive while doing this. Healers can't be expected to keep everyone alive it is the dps job to be smart on fights so they stay alive to do their job.

Tell us a little bit about your play style. Rotation, talent point explanation, choice of glyphs, etc.:
for tanking i like to put all the debuffs on the target first before i go to my normal rotation so i will take less damage.
IE. judgement so their attack speed is reduced then cs so their melee damage is reduced then conscration cause it has a long cd and it will deal steady damage while i do more other stuff.

Why do you think you would be a good addition to Misguided?:
I like a friendly helpful guild, im not only raiding for the gear but also to be apart of something great and exiciting. I love group events especially with the people that i know. I show up on time prepared.

And finally, tell us a little about yourself, so we may get a better idea of the person behind the character.:
I like this game have been playing for a while. also like watching movies reading and shopping with friends. currently working part-time too.

Please link to a screen shot of your UI & keybindings.:
F:\WoW\World of Warcraft\Screenshots I don't know how to post it, if it doesn't work I have Omen DBM Atlas and Recount for addons.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Don't Know
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 1x a Month
Saturday -> Always
Linayu
Sexretary

re: DECLINED - App: Cathey - by Baihu

Can you please log out in your protection spec and gear? Thanks!
Livia the Magnificent
Raider

Someone forgot "Thanks for applying ect ect" D:
Linayu
Sexretary

Livia the Magnificent wrote:
Someone forgot "Thanks for applying ect ect" D:

You make grammar police angry. NOM NOM.
Linayu
Sexretary

Well, we haven't heard from you in quite awhile. If you're still interested in potentially joining our guild, please answer the following question:

How can you justify not getting the two points in Improved Judgement (1st tier of the ret tree) as a prot paladin? This was one of the most exciting changes to prot paladins with the release of 4.0.

Thanks in advance for your answer!
Baihu

Declined due to inactivity, best of luck!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum