Race : Human
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Ret
Spec 2 : Prot

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please elaborate on your spec(s) if needed.:
Not sure how to elaborate on my spec if you mean by why I chose them. I chose Retribution becuase I was interested in its play style since Vanilla. Since then Retribution has come a long way to what it is now. With all the buffs and nerfs, I still like how the spec can play its role as a dps.

Were you in any prior guilds? If so, please tell us which guilds and why you left them.:
I was in Sanctuary (Lightbringer), I had to stop raiding due to work being piled on me. This was a little bit before they decided to stop raiding becuase of the expansion. I followed a friend to another server to play with him since he started playing again. But he found himself a raiding guild on the new server. So I am now looking to come back to Lightbringer looking for another raiding guild with people enthusiastic enough to go through the new content as well as do some PVP on off-nights.

Tell us about your raid experience. Focus on Wrath raiding, but add pre-Wrath experience where you think it might illustrate your abilities.:
Vanilla: Molten Core / Blackwing Lair (Chromag) / AQ40 (Huhuran) / Naxx (Anubrekhan)

BC: Kara / Gruul's Lair / Mag's Lair / SSC / TK (4 / 5) / Mount Hyjal (4 / 5) / Black Temple (7 / 9) / didn't have a chance to raid sunwell, but I did go back to experience how the fights were like.

Wrath: Naxx / EoE / OS3D / Ulduar (some hard modes also) / H. Trial of the Crusader / H. ICC25 (10 / 12)

Please describe your role in a raid setting. Why is your class/spec important?:
In a raid setting, Retribution has their moments of very good burst dps, as well as, utility with Holy Radiance to help healers during times of need if there is massive AoE damage being spread around. We can also use some of our other heal abilities if asked to do so. But the main priority is to dps during the encounter. With the way how Blizzard consolidated Pally buffs. The main buff I put up is Might, if there is another Pally then either kings or if a druid is in the group then either kings or gift of the wild can be cast since they both overwrite each other. Auras can also make a difference in fights where more resist is needed or if damage is needed from Retribution Aura.

Tell us a little bit about your play style. Rotation, talent point explanation, choice of glyphs, etc.:
My prime glyphs consist of Glyph of Seal of Truth / Glyph of Crusader Strike / and Glyph of Templar's Verdict. Those 3 prime glyphs are the top dps glyphs and allows me to reforge expertise to another useful stat for Retribution like crit or haste. I've been playing around with 2 different rotations a recommended one from beta mentioned on elitist jerks and one that I created on my own. Both play out well though I seem to see more damage from my rotation in min/maxing.

Why do you think you would be a good addition to Misguided?:
I try to strive to do the best I can. I always try to farm mats for consumables and gold to repair to prepare for wipes. Cataclysm isn't a free ride to epics. They have to earned and that calls for wipes to be involved.

And finally, tell us a little about yourself, so we may get a better idea of the person behind the character.:
I like to play around and have fun during the off-nights when not raiding, so PVP or farming plays good roles for that. Other than that if you see me in vent I am always a fun person to talk too. Besides gaming I have many other hobbies.

Please link to a screen shot of your UI & keybindings.:
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i194/Dragonjin01/WoWScrnShot_120210_170139.jpg

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Baihu

re: DECLINED - App: Dragonjin - by Baihu

Thank you for your application!

Considering it's the holidays expect a delay of a few days before we can go over your application thoroughly. We'll get to your application when things have settled down a bit and the officers are all back.

Hi Psyona,

It looks like you may have already found a guild. If you'd like us to continue to evaluate your application, please post something!

Thanks.
Baihu

Declined due to inactivity, best of luck!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum