Race : Worgen
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Balance
Spec 2 : Resto

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please elaborate on your spec(s) if needed.:
My Boomkin spec is set up for maximum dps and mana conservation for fights like magmam. Resto spec is setup for for mana conservation during fights and its good for tank healing and raid healing

Were you in any prior guilds? If so, please tell us which guilds and why you left them.:
I was in Infenso. One night we were raiding for 3 hours and 30 mins and we had a guy tank who normally doesnt tank for us. He was doing a horrible job tanking conclave. I get mad because I felt like i was wasting my time in there. We weren't progressing at all. The tank was just horrible. I then tell them I have to go then leave the raid and log off because my mom needed me to go to the store to get medicine for my my sister because she was puking. The next day i come on they never asked me why I left the raid. I didn't think they cared since we were there for 3 almost 4 hours not progressing at all because of a tank. I come online to raid the next day and they dont invite. They got to valiona and they invite me because they need a dps so we go in there and one shot the boss. I then said okay i guess they will invite me next time. Today they invite me and then boot me 5 mins after because his friend got online. I then leave and they asked why did you leave. I told them because I dont want to be sat out when I'm in your set group. He then told me well you ninja logged the other day and thats looked down upon. I then said I didn't ninja log my sister was puking and I had to go to the store to get her medicine. This is a guild ive been in for 2 months and I've downed so many bosses with them. Got bane on my lock with them because they put me in group 2 to get bane on my boomkin which failed. I want a guild that doesn't like wasting time. Sorry about the long qq but just wanted to explain why i left the guild.

Tell us about your raid experience. Focus on Wrath raiding, but add pre-Wrath experience where you think it might illustrate your abilities.:
My previous raid experience was in wrath. Downed naxx and Ulduar but with no hardmodes. I then quit shortly after downing yogg because I relocated with my dad. I came back to raid when the 30% buff was out in icc. This is where i got most of my experience from raiding. I was feeling a little odd raiding in cata without a 30% buff but It's really simple to me.

Please describe your role in a raid setting. Why is your class/spec important?:
Boomkins can do a lot of dps in a raid. We have a rebirth and an innervate for the healer. We have a pushback and instant roots just incase. 5% haste for the raid and not too useful but one interrupt every minute .

Tell us a little bit about your play style. Rotation, talent point explanation, choice of glyphs, etc.:
I strafe and when i need to move side to side and use my mouse to turn. I Keybind all my buttons. My rotation is Starfall,MF,IS,Starsurge, and wrath or starfire which ever is benefiting me. I then MF,IS when i proc my eclipse and rinse and repeat. I use MF,IS,wrath for single boss fights and I switch out my Wrath glyph for starsurge when theres mutiple adds.

Why do you think you would be a good addition to Misguided?:
I'm a good raider and I've proven myself. I want to down bosses and doing so I look up the bosses mechanics and perform well.

And finally, tell us a little about yourself, so we may get a better idea of the person behind the character.:
I'm a laid back guy thats how most describe me. I go to work at a grocery store and go to college. I'm 19 years old and I also workout in a daily basis and eat well.

Please link to a screen shot of your UI & keybindings.:
http://oi54.tinypic.com/mrwopt.jpg

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 1x a Month
Saturday -> 3x a Month
Linayu
Sexretary

re: DECLINED - App: Solbi - by Baihu

It appears as though you have found another guild already. If you're still interested in joining Misguided, please post here and we'll continue reviewing your application. Thanks!
Baihu

re: DECLINED - App: Solbi - by Baihu

Declined due to inactivity, best of luck!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum