Race : Dwarf
Class : Hunter
Spec 1 : Survival
Spec 2 : Survival

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please elaborate on your spec(s) if needed.:
My first spec is all about The best current Hunter spec or Whichever spec the guild needs are and my Secondary spec is for PvP and Pet Tanking

Were you in any prior guilds? If so, please tell us which guilds and why you left them.:
Im Currently in the Guild Atonement on the Server Korgath, The are casual with a bit of hardcore, That doesent suit me anymore and Their raid times are very short so it doesent really give us time to get into the next win in one night

Tell us about your raid experience. Focus on Wrath raiding, but add pre-Wrath experience where you think it might illustrate your abilities.:
Did not play a lot of Pre-BC / BC on my hunter I used the time being casual and twinking out my rogue on Illidan server

Wrath 10 Normal - Naxx 15/15, Uld 14/14, ToC 5/5, ICC 12/12
Wrath 10 Heroic - Uld 14/15, ToGC 5/5 Mad Skill, ICC 11/12 16% on Bane
Wrath 25 Normal - Naxx 15/15, Uld 14/14, ToC 5/5, ICC 12/12
Wrath 25 Heroic - Uld 10/14, ToGC 5/5, ICC 11/12 Small Attempts on LoD 65%

Cataclysm - 5/12 with Almost Kills on Maloriak , Atramedes

Please describe your role in a raid setting. Why is your class/spec important?:
My raid role is to put out as much damage as possible While having excellent raid awareness and Understanding of all the Mechanics, My Class and Spec is important now because we put out some of the Top DPS in the game if played right.

Tell us a little bit about your play style. Rotation, talent point explanation, choice of glyphs, etc.:
My Play style is serious, I am serious about a good number of aspects of the game and when it comes to raiding I like to get down and focus and I look for other people that feel and act the same way about raiding, My Rotation is A priority Based System
HM>SS>ES>KS>BA>AC (Focus Dump)>Cobra Shot(Focus Gain)
Usually During a fight everything just flows so its really easy for me to give high DPS output while maintaining a steady System

Why do you think you would be a good addition to Misguided?:
I think I would make a good addition to your Fantastic guild Misguided because I have the same aspects and Intentions of the game as you all, I like being competetive but not start all that drama crap that usually comes with it, I love being in a close guild that know eachother well and perform and act well together, In all we have the same goals in cataclysm, Be a High end raiding guild that walks into an instance and Kills everything, So in all the reason I want to join Misguided is to help you guys complete your similar goals and kill some stuff while doing it.

And finally, tell us a little about yourself, so we may get a better idea of the person behind the character.:
Well I'm a rough kinda guy, I play football for my highschool as fullback, I'm in line for a Scholarship, Other sports I play is a little bit a rugby but it doesent overcome my football at all, Im a self sufficent guy, I like to do what I do basically on my own or with friends, I dont spend much time studing because i get my work done in class, If your worrying about My Football, It doesent start till May and Training is every day during my Classes so it will never get in the way of raiding

Please link to a screen shot of your UI & keybindings.:
http://i54.tinypic.com/1zplc0n.jpg

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

~Vince Lombardi
Ravger

re: Re: App: WeirdoBeardo

WeirdoBeardo wrote:

Please describe your role in a raid setting. Why is your class/spec important?:
My raid role is to put out as much damage as possible While having excellent raid awareness and Understanding of all the Mechanics, My Class and Spec is important now because we put out some of the Top DPS in the game if played right.

I Apologize I forgot to put down how much Hunters CC in raids, I was always appointed for the job of Trapping because I know where and when to do it without question, Sorry about not mentioning that in the application Im surprised such a big thing could slip my mind

~Vince Lombardi
Inune
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: WeirdoBeardo - by Larinzee

Hey man,

I be one of the resident huntards 'round these parts, so I thought I'd chime in to talk hunters. The officers will probably be along shortly with the less important talk about fitting in, being prepared, not being a jackass, etc. but for now let's address the important stuff.

Spec, gear, glyphs, etc. pretty much all check out, I just had a couple questions that are really less scrutiny and more conversational. The first is about the arcane shot glyph - do you actually use it a lot during raids? I'm usually focus-starved to the point that I'm really only using arcane during CDs and LnL, so I stick to the serpent sting glyph.

Second, are you working on leveling the rest of those pets (or alternatively, is the armory bad at updating)? I noticed a couple of your raid buff pets aren't 85 yet. Also, if you joined, you'd probably be doing weekdays, so I'd invest in a Sporebat for Maloriak. Our melee QQs when they don't have a casting speed debuff for Aberrations and our warlock QQs when he has to put up Tongues instead of Elements (LOVE YOU TOO, FIN).

and last, but sure as hell not least, Draenei > dwarf.

Wait, that wasn't really a question, was it.... oh well.

Thanks for the interest in the guild!

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
-Aristotle
Ravger

Hey, Nice to talk to another hunter first off and show whats up.

First off the glyph of arcane shot, I find that I use it more because with my keybinds I never seem to run out of focus and ES BA are on CD so I always use arcane shot so that damage increase from that glyph really helps but for the longer fights I do tend to switch to serpent sting glyph because it is proven that it does do more Damage on the long fights.

Hmm the pets, Usually I would just use my Ravanger because the other hunters in my guild are useing the other pets for buffs, but if you guys need a certain pet just let me know and Ill power level it asap, so right now I have an 85 cat,ravanger and wolf that that I use for raiding.

Haha yeah people like to be Draenei as a hunter for that hit but I really love the dwarf hunter feel Dont know why. but I do, and plus my name wouldent make sense at all if I was a draenei.

~Vince Lombardi
Linayu
Sexretary

Inune wrote:

and last, but sure as hell not least, Draenei > dwarf.

I, personally am a dwarf fan. Not to mention the fact that I hate camels.
Astuur
Raid Leader

Hey, so were you looking for a more hardcore guild, more casual, what? Were you looking at applying for the weekend, weekday, or either?
Ravger

Astuur wrote:
Hey, so were you looking for a more hardcore guild, more casual, what? Were you looking at applying for the weekend, weekday, or either?

Well Im looking for a more hardcore guild that wants to progress in raids as fast I as I do, And I was really hopeing for a Weekday spot if at all possible Weekends are fine but I would rather be raiding during the week

~Vince Lombardi
Ravger

Inune wrote:
I'd invest in a Sporebat for Maloriak. Our melee QQs when they don't have a casting speed debuff for Aberrations and our warlock QQs when he has to put up Tongues instead of Elements (LOVE YOU TOO, FIN).

Just power-leveled a Sporebat to level 85 tonight, So no worries on that part anymore.

~Vince Lombardi
Astuur
Raid Leader

Your application looks good, you've answered the questions, etc. We'll discuss your application tomorrow and get back to your tomorrow night about a possible interview.
Ravger

Astuur wrote:
Your application looks good, you've answered the questions, etc. We'll discuss your application tomorrow and get back to your tomorrow night about a possible interview.

Awesome, Sounds great thanks for looking over my application.

~Vince Lombardi
Inune
Officer

WeirdoBeardo wrote:
Just power-leveled a Sporebat to level 85 tonight, So no worries on that part anymore.

I like this guy.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
-Aristotle
CautizeMeCapn!

Does this guy mean I can play my rogue again?

Sorry about the delay, would Tuesday around 5:00 server (pacific) be a good time for you to have an interview with us? If so we'll give you the vent info a couple of minutes beforehand
Ravger

Astuur wrote:
Sorry about the delay, would Tuesday around 5:00 server (pacific) be a good time for you to have an interview with us? If so we'll give you the vent info a couple of minutes beforehand

Yes, That would be fine, Thanks again for taking my Application into Further Consideration!

~Vince Lombardi
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Misguided Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum